Quaboag Valley Community Development Corporation (QVCDC)
Quaboag Valley Community Corporation (QVCDC) is a private, non-profit 501(C)(3) corporation. As a place-based mission-driven organization, it has a unique ability to obtain funding from a wide variety of public and private sources.
Our Mission: "To improve the quality of life in the Quaboag Valley by addressing the economic environmental, and social needs of its residents while maintaining the integrity and character of each community in the region."
Objectives of QVCDC Include:
- Loans to area businesses that are micro entrepreneurs or intend to create jobs.
- Job creation for low-to-moderate income individuals.
- Providing business development services that help businesses start, stabilize and grow.
- Coordination of community services and projects including:
- E2E – Education to Employment: Quaboag Region Workforce Training and Community College Center
- Revitalizing downtown Three Rivers through the TRACK program
- The Quaboag Connector
- Community Action’s Youth Summer Jobs program
- Hardwick Senior Outreach program
If you would like to become a member go to our Membership Page for more information, email us or contact us through our website.
Funding for the Business Assistance Corporation's Loan Program:
QVCDC works in partnership with Quaboag Valley Business Assistance Corporation, (QVBAC) and numerous community partners to provide a wide range of programs and services to enhance the economic climate of our region.
Quaboag Valley Business Assistance Corporation's revolving loan fund has been capitalized by grants from the Massachusetts Department of Housing and Community Development through the Town of Palmer, by grant from the U.S. Department of Agriculture, and by a line of credit from the following area banks;
- Country Bank for Savings
- Monson Savings Bank
- North Brookfield Savings Bank
- Cornerstone Bank