Individual Business Consulting
When a group training is not the solution to your individual business needs, one-on-one individual consulting could be the answer. Services are fee-based, but we often have grants that provide financial assistance for all or a portion of the cost. The standard form of financial aid for individual business assistance is the Mini-Grant. We strongly encourage those seeking individual consulting to complete a Mini-Grant Application.
Areas of individual consultation often include one or more of the following:
- Marketing to expand customer base
- Financial recordkeeping and accounting
- Industry-specific assistance
- Reorganization to return to profitability
- Website design or other tech solutions
- General Business Planning
Questions? Call us at 413-967-3001
Any business operating within the service region will be granted an individual assessment, regardless of status. This assessment typically involves:
- Referral and resource information
- Feedback on the completeness of the business idea and/or plan
- Assistance in completing forms and developing cash flow projections
Loan applicants, including potential applicants, will be provided additional assistance, as needed, to prepare a loan application or a business plan. Call and make an appointment (413-967-3001).