Computer Training At Your Place of Business
Do you need computer training for yourself and your employees but haven’t been able to organize a time that’s best for everyone, or can’t find a good time to leave the office? We can help.
Quaboag Valley Community Development Corporation (QVCDC) understands that small business owners need to make the most of their time, money and tools in order to succeed. If you are looking to broaden your knowledge or explore new ideas then these are the courses for you!
Free Business Software Training For Your Employees.
Who is eligible? Quaboag Valley Community Development Corporation provides training to area businesses and non-profits that meet the following requirements:
- Are in compliance with all tax and other obligations to the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Pay into state employment (ie, do not self-insure)
- Have employees on payroll who need business software training in any of the offered areas.
- Find it difficult to send workers to training due to travel time, distance, and the opportunity cost of having workers off-site.
- Find the paperwork required by the state to be too difficult or cumbersome to complete for training reimbursement.
- Can obtain/provide a MA Dept. of Revenue “Certificate of Good Standing" not more than 6 months old.
The Workforce Training Grant Fund
The Workforce Training Fund grant through the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Executive Office of Labor and Workforce Development, the QVCDC is able to provide eligible employers access to free business computer training for their employees at their place of business (minimum number of employees required), or at a convenient nearby location.
How it works: Our experienced instructors will teach you and your employees, using our computers, on software in the Microsoft Office Suite, products including Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Essential Computing Skills (Basics). We also offer Business Communication Skills and QuickBooks (Desktop and Online versions). Together we'll assess your needs and decide what type of training would work best for you. Whether it’s basic, intermediate or advanced, or even if your staff is working at different levels, we’ll make sure your training is relevant to your needs.